URGENT: Blank Data Imported

Hello

It is really urgent
as I have prepared a file to import to the tracker capture, but unfortunately i chose the blank file,
so hundreds of records were imported blank,
Is there a way I can delete them one time all of them, knowing I dont have access to the sql tables.

Sincerely,

Could you paste some headers of the file you tried to import (anonymised!) so we can try to understand a bit better what did you import? And describe your system. Are you in production? Do you have users accessing? Is it a critical system? Could you disconnect it for some hours?

I think that your best solution would be a script if you don’t want to go manually. For this you will need a good understanding of the data you imported and what was present in the server:
For example:

• if everything was imported under one OU but there was nothing before it should be easy to delete all the registers without much digging.
  • if everything was imported and nothing has been created you could use the created key to delete everything after yesterday
  • etc

I am assuming you have no access to the backed so restoring a backup is not an option. If that possibility was there I think I would probably go that way.

Good luck!