I am having a strange issue in Event reports. When I see the Aggregated values the values are aggregated under one Org Unit but when I see the same data using Events tab, all data appear under a different Org unit. The OU unit under the Events is the correct one but somehow when I see the same data in Aggregated values, it picks a different/wrong OU.
What could be the issue? I tried checking all configurations such as Org Unit Groups etc but everything looks fine.
I am stuck. Kindly help to resolve this issue urgently.
I am not seeing this issue in our test instance. Could you please provide more information:
- What version are you seeing this issue in?
- Is the issue when moving between line listing and pivot table styles in the event reports app?
- Are you changing any of the org unit levels when looking for the totals?
- Could you please provide steps to reproduce the issue in play.dhis2.org?
If you would like, I am happy to talk with you to work through the issue. You can send me an email at email@example.com so we can find a time to talk.
Thanks for taking your time to assist me. My answers are
- We are using DHIS2 Version 2.29, Build 0b4de69
- Yes, the issue is when moving between line listing and pivot table styles in the event reports app.
- No. I just keep all other params as it is.
- I am not sure how to reproduce the error. However, see below:
- I can see the data is correct thru Tracker Capture app.
- I used the Event reports app to create the Pivot table.
- When I found the wrong Org Unit, I just switched to see the listing. Surprisingly, I am not seeing the wrong org unit but the correct org unit in the listing.
- I again switched to Pivot table to check and found the wrong org unit appears on the pivot table side.
- I checked the raw data and checked the organistationunitid in trackedentityinstance, programinstance and programstageinstance tables. They all show correct org unit number.
- Then thought that the Org unit group may be wrongly configured but my investigation proved wrong. They too are configured correctly.
I will be glad to connect with you thru or Zoom or Skype and show the real system.
Thanks once again.