Upcoming Webinar on Tracker Implementation Considerations, Wednesday 28 April

Dear community members

University of Oslo hosted a webinar on the 28th of April that aimed at providing a framework for how to assess and plan a Tracker project. Using Tracker to add individual-level data to your DHIS2 system allows to enhance data analysis and potentially streamline processes at the point of care, but it also adds to the complexity of the DHIS2 system. To know more about Tracker implementation, you can watch the recording of the webinar here.

This webinar marked the start of our 2021 Level 2 Tracker Implementation Academy programme.

Because our goal is to put more emphasis on real-world skills and projects, this training programme will also include a 10-day level 2 Academy on 25 May - 4 June. This Academy is targeting those responsible for implementing Tracker: program managers, training and health leads, decision makers and implementers.

More information and registration available here

2 Likes

Thx for this.
With regards to the academy in may-june, what time is it, so that we could consider if we will be able to attend.
Or maybe it is asynchronous?
Best,
B.

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for your email. We will communicate the timeslots nearer the time. The digital Academy will probably be conducted 3 hours a day during 10 days, somewhere between 10:00am and 14.00 CET in order to accommodate a maximum of countries timeslots. I will come back next week to confirm the timing.

1 Like

Hi Alice,

For those of us who cannot attend, will a link to the recording be shared on this post? Or should we register to receive a link after?

Best,
Luigi

1 Like

Hi Luigi,

I will share the link to the recording under this post. Thank you. Alice

2 Likes

Thanks

A quinta, 29/04/2021, 14:42, AL-Gassim Sharaf Addin via DHIS2 Community <noreply@community.dhis2.org> escreveu:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the video

1 Like

You’re welcome. I figured @aliceal was in the GIS workshop and the video was shared four hours ago so I shared it before she got the time to.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome.