HISP UiO and HISP WCA are thrilled to announce the Web & Android App Development Academy scheduled to take place on 15 - 19 April in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. This DHIS2 Academy is the opportunity to get in-depth knowledge on how to build high-quality, maintainable DHIS2 applications using the latest tools.
The Academy will include:
The Web App course
You’ll learn how to build web applications on top of the DHIS2 platform using DHIS2 tooling according to best practices. Topics covered will include design best practices, workflow tooling, data queries and more!
- Make a DHIS2 app using React and the app platform libraries
- Understanding the basics of DHIS2 support tooling, such as the CLI, styling, and linting
- Experience using the DHIS2 design system and UI library
- Understanding best practices in terms of workflow and collaboration
- Understand the basics of the App Hub and how to submit an app
The Android App Development course
Participants will learn more on the use of the mobile SDK. Participants will get an understanding of the best practices in terms of app development and mobile architecture as well as an understanding of the DHIS2 Dev. Community ways of collaboration.
- Understanding and learning how to use the mobile SDK
- Exploring and discussing the roadmap for DHIS2 mobile, libraries (e.g: UI components, rule engine, …)
- Understanding best practices in terms of app development and mobile architecture
- Exploring the DHIS2 Dev community and ways of collaboration.
- Understanding and discussing participants use cases
More information and registration HERE