We are delighted to announce the Level 1 Design for Data Use Academy to be hosted IN-PERSON from 28 November to 3rd December at the Jinja Nile Resort Mada Hotel, in Jinja city, Uganda.
This Academy will focus on the relationship between good design principles and how they affect a user’s interaction with the analysis tools in particular. The Design for Data Use course will therefore provide a good knowledge and skills in DHIS2 design & customization, data analysis and presentation as well as DHIS2 maintenance expertise.
- This training targets DHIS2 technical leads and implementation support personnel that will be configuring and supporting aggregate systems directly
- The training is meant to bridge the divide between configuration of DHIS2 systems and the effect this has on the use of data within DHIS2
- The training will have an emphasis on working with the maintenance app to implement features that support the use of data and the analysis apps to review the effect of these features
- Systems assessments and standard operating procedures will also be discussed
- Define the concepts associated with best practice DHIS2 system design
- Outline and apply strategies for maintaining a DHIS2 system over time
- Evaluate the effect that grouping of metadata has on creating analysis outputs
- Create controls to ensure users can access the information they need
- Configure metadata that will support end users in their analysis of data
- Implement concepts that support long-term, robust DHIS2 design over time
Registration and more information HERE.