This DHIS2 Analytics Tools Academy which will be held from 18 to 23 March in Entebbe, Uganda will focus on:
- Introduce all the new Analytics features and tools (Scorecard, BNA, WHO dashboards and Apps) to the participants
- Promote the use of information systems as a tool for decentralized program management
- Provide participants with a thorough understanding of data use (mining and visualization) mechanisms in DHIS2
- Impart data-use best practices and to provide you with real experiences using data to make decisions
- Provide participants with a thorough understanding of data quality monitoring tools and mechanisms
- Define core system structures that need to be in place for any information system
As the Academy is now fast approaching, we invite all the confirmed participants and facilitators to introduce themselves briefly.