Upcoming CHIS Academy Level 2, 26-30 June

Dear Community members

University of Oslo is happy to announce the Community Health Information Systems Academy (CHIS) Level 2 Academy to be hosted on 26-30 June at the Giraffe Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

This academy will serve as a practical guide for national and local-decision makers involved in the design, planning, deployment, governance and scale up of community-based health data systems in DHIS2 with a focus on integrating community data into the national HMIS.

This guidance covers the full information cycle, including data collection, analysis, dissemination (feedback loops) and data-driven decision making for improved and equitable community-based health services. It is applicable both to countries that are just beginning the design process as well as those with existing systems that are being strengthened, scaled up or integrated with other information systems.

Prerequisites

No prior experience is required for the non-technical sessions of this Academy. For the technical sessions, completion of the DHIS2 Fundamentals course or equivalent DHIS2 work experience is required. We recommend that countries / organizations attend this Academy in planner / implementer teams.

Participants profile

• This training targets staff who are involved in the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of community health information systems.
  • The academy targets countries and organizations involved in planning, implementing and evaluating a new or mature DHIS2 implementation

Registration now here!

9 Likes

Good morning
Is the training only face-to-face?

1 Like

Hi Carlos

Yes this will be an in-person Academy only.

Thank you

Alice

Dear Mrs. Alice Ake Loba,

Is this Upcoming training CHIS Academy Level 2, 12-15 June 2023 a free training.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Frans Amatali

Dear Mrs. Alice Ake Loba,

Is this Upcoming training CHIS Academy Level 2, 12-15 June 2023 a free online-training?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Frans Amatali

Dear DHIS2 Training organizers
Thank you so much for the update.
I am interested in taking the training, is there some payment related to it that I should afford?
Regards

Dear Carolyn and Molly

Hope you are doing well.

University of Oslo announced the Community Health Information Systems Academy (CHIS) Level 2 Academy training to be hosted on 26-30 June at the Giraffe Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

As you remember, I was asking about short and long term training or capacity building many times. I think the training will help me manage SCH & STH activities reported through DHIS2. Is there any chance to participate in the aforementioned trading?

Regards

Hi, the training is from 26 to 30 June. It is an in-person Academy with no online component.

Besides registration fees? Your air ticket, accommodation and any other costs related to your trip to Dar es Salaam.

Ok, thank you.

Please let me know if there are DHI2 trainings available online.

Kind regards,
Frans Amatali

Alice
This is good to hear … who is organising ??
I would be happy to facilitate if there is space for someone who ran a CHIS for 3 years in Benin and was major author of the guidelines
Cheers
Arthur