BAO Systems is excited to announce that registration is open for Unlocking DHIS2’s API, a 3-day training course in Abuja, Nigeria from November 7th - 9th, 2023.
During these 3-days, we will delve into the world of REST APIs and learn how to seamlessly interact with DHIS2’s API to perform tasks beyond the standard user interface. You will learn advanced techniques to retrieve, send, and modify metadata and data, empowering you to apply these capabilities to your own DHIS2 instance.
By the end of 3 days, you will have a deeper understanding of the comprehensive and powerful capabilities of DHIS2’s Web API, and advanced skills to apply these capabilities to your own DHIS2 instance.
Unlocking DHIS2’s API training course includes:
- Insightful presentations explaining the key API concepts
- Guided, visual demonstrations of the functionality and features of DHIS2’s Web API
- Hands-on exercises to apply key concepts, maximize learning and gain practical experience using the API
- Access to training materials and API resources to support your on-going work in DHIS2
- Certificate of completion to share your achievement
This course will cover immediate API information for all three data models: Aggregate, Event and Tracker. It will also provide highlights of the New Tracker API for DHIS2 2.37+.
We are offering an Early Bird Special. If you secure your spot before August 31st, we will provide a USD100 discount off of the regular ticket price.
You can register for the training by clicking here.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.