University of Oslo is Hiring - DHIS2 Database Analyst

Hi community,

The University of Oslo is hiring a DHIS2 Database Analyst to help support several areas within the core team at HISP Oslo. Candidates can be located remotely or within Oslo. Core responsibilities will involve creating, executing and maintaining tools and processes for managing various training, development, testing and demo databases across a number of workstreams.

You can learn more about this position by following the link:

To learn more about careers with DHIS2 you can review information here:

Interested candidates should apply in English with a cover letter and CV to careers@dhis2.org

1 Like

We are very pleased to join your distinguished team Thank you for this invitation

Database analytics is a tedious job; Iā€™d be interested to know the salary for this position. Money is the best motivator for most people. When I was in high school, I thought for a long time about who to apply for. I analyzed a lot of information and concluded that becoming a psychologist would make the most sense. Since it is an interesting job that pays well. I learned everything about how to get a psychology degree and was moving towards my goal. After graduating from college, I easily found a job, as there are few psychologists.