Unable to view Data values in Data Entry screen

Hi All,

I am using a 2.25 instance.I am trying to import Data values through Import-Export App. Data value are imported and it is present in Data set report as well as in Sql view. But it was not present in Data Entry screen. I also trying that on 2.26 and 2.27 as well but same issue occurred there.

···

Regards,

Sunakshi

Junior Software Developer

HISP INDIA

I have been dealing with a similar issue after upgrade from 2.16

When the data is upgraded to 2.20 some of the category option combination codes are changed on the data entry form. There are a number of category option combinations named ‘default’ and the system assigned a different ‘default’ category option combination to certain (but not all) fields.

As a result, if you edit the form layout, ‘[ undefined ]’ appears in many data entry fields. Re-assigning the data elements to these fields revealed the new category option combination the form was using and I have had to update all existing data in the datavalues table to use the new category option combination that the form is using to allow existing data to be shown on the form and allow analytics to pick it up.

In your case it might be a similar issue but it sounds like it’s more form related than data value table related since the data appears in your reports but not on the form.

Can you confirm that the correct data elements appear in the various fields by editing a data entry form?

···

Hi All,

I am using a 2.25 instance.I am trying to import Data values through Import-Export App. Data value are imported and it is present in Data set report as well as in Sql view. But it was not present in Data Entry screen. I also trying that on 2.26 and 2.27 as well but same issue occurred there.

Regards,

Sunakshi

HISP INDIA

Thanks Edward

I am getting the error and this is related to category option combo. After importing the meta data, category option combination id are used as default in data entry screen. I am re-assigning the data elements to category option combination. Then they show the data values to data entry screen. Now it is working fine.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

···

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Edward Robinson erobinson@projectbalance.com wrote:

When the data is upgraded to 2.20 some of the category option combination codes are changed on the data entry form. There are a number of category option combinations named ‘default’ and the system assigned a different ‘default’ category option combination to certain (but not all) fields.

As a result, if you edit the form layout, ‘[ undefined ]’ appears in many data entry fields. Re-assigning the data elements to these fields revealed the new category option combination the form was using and I have had to update all existing data in the datavalues table to use the new category option combination that the form is using to allow existing data to be shown on the form and allow analytics to pick it up.

In your case it might be a similar issue but it sounds like it’s more form related than data value table related since the data appears in your reports but not on the form.

Can you confirm that the correct data elements appear in the various fields by editing a data entry form?

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+erobinson=projectbalance.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Sunakshi Chagti

Sent: Friday, 03 November 2017 6:48 AM

To: dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-users] Unable to view Data values in Data Entry screen

Hi All,

Regards,

Sunakshi

HISP INDIA

Regards,

Sunakshi

HISP INDIA

Glad I could help, thanks for the feedback.

I wish mine were as simple, though I’m nearly there sorting through many years of data. Hopefully I’ll have this issue resolved by Wednesday.

Ed

···

Thanks Edward

I am getting the error and this is related to category option combo. After importing the meta data, category option combination id are used as default in data entry screen. I am re-assigning the data elements to category option combination. Then they show the data values to data entry screen. Now it is working fine.

Regards,

Sunakshi

HISP INDIA

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Edward Robinson erobinson@projectbalance.com wrote:

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+erobinson=projectbalance.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Sunakshi Chagti

Sent: Friday, 03 November 2017 6:48 AM

To: dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-users] Unable to view Data values in Data Entry screen

Hi All,

Regards,

Sunakshi

HISP INDIA

Virus-free.
www.avast.com