Unable to trigger program rule to hide program stage

Hello all,

Am having difficulty triggering the program rule to hide a program stage. I have tried a couple variations using latest 2.28 and none seem to be working.

In this example, I have a measles case investigation stage that I want to hide unless the initial diagnosis is measles. I set up the variable to be “data element from the newest event in the current program” and I am not using the codes for the option set as I am displaying this initial diagnosis information in the feedback widget regardless of what program stage has been selected.

My expression is as follows:

#{initialdiag} != ‘Measles (B05.0-B05.9)’

I used that expression to successfully hide a section unless measles is selected within the same program; however the program stage does not hide.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick

Sorry seems I had two rules with the same expression, and therefore only one action was triggering. My mistake!

···

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 12:47 AM, Shurajit Dutta shurajitdutta@gmail.com wrote:

Hello all,

Am having difficulty triggering the program rule to hide a program stage. I have tried a couple variations using latest 2.28 and none seem to be working.

In this example, I have a measles case investigation stage that I want to hide unless the initial diagnosis is measles. I set up the variable to be “data element from the newest event in the current program” and I am not using the codes for the option set as I am displaying this initial diagnosis information in the feedback widget regardless of what program stage has been selected.

My expression is as follows:

#{initialdiag} != ‘Measles (B05.0-B05.9)’

I used that expression to successfully hide a section unless measles is selected within the same program; however the program stage does not hide.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick

Shurajit Dutta
Health Information Consultant