Unable to download an event report

Hi all,

Please note I am unable to download an event report. It shows the below message:

But if I login with a user who has Superuser rights, then we are able to download. Please assist to resolve this issue asap.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi,

Since you can download the event report as a superuser, it looks like the error message (which I agree is not intuitive or clarifying) is related to authorities or sharing for the user(s) attempting the download.

The user not able to download IS able to see the event report in its entirety?

Regards
Calle

1 Like

Thanks @Calle_Hedberg for your time!

Yes, the user is able to see but NOT able to download.

I also thought the same about the missing authorities and checked their rights. To me, they look okay. All authorities related to Event report and Export (data, event and meta-data) are already given. I am just wondering what I am missing.

BTW, we are using DHIS2 2.29.

2 Likes

Hi @MSP,
there is potentially a server side application log entry that is created when you try and perform this query. Can you have a look and share if you find anything?

Markus

2 Likes

Hi

Strange, I don’t think I’ve come across that before - cannot find any JIRA issue for it either.

What do you see in the console (CTRL-SHIFT-J will bring up the Chrome console) when you try to download?

and if you have access to the tomcat log, what error message are you getting there?

Regards

Calle

2 Likes

Good day,

We are facing a exactly the same error. Was this issue been resolved? We are able to create and view the report but cant download even using an account with superuser rights.

DHIS2 Version 2.35.11

Thanks,

1 Like

@antony.sibanda,
Thank you for your post, and welcome back to the community! Please post required info (without sensitive info):

Hi everyone this issue was resolved. Apparently the problem was emanating from distorted sortOrder of the optionSet options.
So we opened the Option Sets of the all selected data elements (one by one) and clicked Sort by Code/value

2 Likes