Troubleshoot DHIS2 Admin account -- DHIS2 2.25

This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.

···

Dear Community,

I would like to have some advice to troubleshoot the account where the orgunits at lower level (inside red rectangle) are displayed at the same hierarchy as the higher level. The two accounts have admin access to DHIS2 (2.25). There are some illustrations of the Maintenance (Organisation Unit) App.

​The following picture illustrates the account to troubleshoot: The orgunits at lower level (inside red rectangle) are always displayed at the same hierarchy as the higher level.

​The following picture illustrates the correct appearance of the OrgUnit hierarchy with the other account.

I thought to delete the account with the abnormal behaviour and re-create it afterwards, but I am not sure if there are some associated parameters associated with this account (saved favorites, …) that will be deleted with it?

Best,

Tantely.

Hi,

For the users that experience this problem, try deselecting the organization units from their profiles and assign them only to the top level. Clean cache and see if this helps.

Georgi

···

Dear Community,

I would like to have some advice to troubleshoot the account where the orgunits at lower level (inside red rectangle) are displayed at the same hierarchy as the higher level. The two accounts have admin access to DHIS2 (2.25). There are some illustrations of the Maintenance (Organisation Unit) App.

​The following picture illustrates the account to troubleshoot: The orgunits at lower level (inside red rectangle) are always displayed at the same hierarchy as the higher level.

​The following picture illustrates the correct appearance of the OrgUnit hierarchy with the other account.

I thought to delete the account with the abnormal behaviour and re-create it afterwards, but I am not sure if there are some associated parameters associated with this account (saved favorites, …) that will be deleted with it?

Best,

Tantely.

• This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.*

Hi Tantely,

From your screenshots, even though not clear it seems that the org unit is hanging not assigned to any parent. Use hierarchy operations to move the org unit to the correct orgunit level, then in data administration->maintenance update the org unit paths . (Using the earlier admin account, which you can see the misplaced org unit)

···

On 15 October 2017 at 22:52, Raminosoa Rabemanantsoa, Tantely traminosoa@mikolo.org wrote:

Dear Community,

Best,

Tantely.

This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Regards,

Dennis

Hi Georgi,

Re-selecting the OrgUnits from the user’s profile has fixed the issue.

Thank you!

Best,

Tantely.

···

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi,

For the users that experience this problem, try deselecting the organization units from their profiles and assign them only to the top level. Clean cache and see if this helps.

Georgi

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Raminosoa Rabemanantsoa, Tantely

Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:52 PM

To: DHIS 2 Users list dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-users] Troubleshoot DHIS2 Admin account – DHIS2 2.25

Dear Community,

Best,

Tantely.

• This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.*

Great!

···

Hi Georgi,

Re-selecting the OrgUnits from the user’s profile has fixed the issue.

Thank you!

Best,

Tantely.

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi,

Georgi

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Raminosoa Rabemanantsoa, Tantely

Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:52 PM

To: DHIS 2 Users list dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-users] Troubleshoot DHIS2 Admin account – DHIS2 2.25

Dear Community,

Best,

Tantely.