We are getting closer to the next version of the DHIS2 Android App which will introduce new features. The app is now in the testing phase and because of this it is a great opportunity to contribute translating the app so the users in your country can fully understand it.
As you may already know, the app (as most of DHIS2 projects) uses a web platform called Transifex where everyone can contribute.
We made some changes for next version an now you will see 4 resources that require translations, each of them related to a core part of the app:
Selecting one of those will show you the available languages and the completion status:
So, if you want to see the application translated into your language feel free to add translations before Friday the 29th of October. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Transifex project link: https://www.transifex.com/hisp-uio/dhis2-android-capture-app/languages/
- Click on the big blue button “Help Translate ‘Android Capture’”.
- Create a new account / or log in if you already have one
- Request becoming a part of the translation team
- Start translating by selecting the language you want to contribute
If you have any issues while using the tool feel free to ask here and we will help.
Thanks a lot!