Very soon we are releasing a new version of the DHIS2 Android App and so, there is a new opportunity to contribute translating the application so the users in your country can fully understand it.
The Android app (as most of the DHIS2 projects) uses a web platform called Transifex where everyone can contribute to the translations. The current status is the following:
So, if you want to see the application translated into your language feel free to add translations before Friday, the 17th!
How to contribute?
- Open the Transifex project link: https://www.transifex.com/hisp-uio/dhis2-android-capture-app/languages/
- Click on the big blue button “Help Translate ‘Android Capture’”.
- Create a new account / or log in if you already have one
- Request becoming a part of the translation team
- Start translating by selecting the language you want to contribute
If you have any issues while using the tool feel free to ask here and we will help.
Big thank you!