Tracker program stage questions

Hi,

Does anyone know how to display data elements from a program stage on the front page of the tracker app? I can only see attributes from enrollment.

Also, is there a way to export a list of tracker registrations WITH the program stage data?

Also :blush: is there a way to modify the data (for example if you need to change one data element value for a lot of registrations and don’t want to click into a program stage for every registration) and then re-import in a way that updates the registrations without duplicating? (I am guessing no)

Thank you!

~Natalie

Hi Natalie,

You can use the even report app to pull the data with the Programstage data.

For data modification, use can also use the API(if you are familiar with it).

Regards

Djibril

···

From: Dhis2-users dhis2-users-bounces+djibril=hisp.org@lists.launchpad.net On Behalf Of Natalie Tibbels
Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 5:54 PM
To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Tracker program stage questions

Hi,

Does anyone know how to display data elements from a program stage on the front page of the tracker app? I can only see attributes from enrollment.

Also, is there a way to export a list of tracker registrations WITH the program stage data?

Also :blush: is there a way to modify the data (for example if you need to change one data element value for a lot of registrations and don’t want to click into a program stage for every registration) and then re-import in a way that updates the registrations without duplicating? (I am guessing no)

Thank you!

~Natalie

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.