Tracker Program - "Organisation unit is not part of the search scope" error

Hi,

I have version 2.35 installed and I’m creating a program tracker with 2 stages. I have a problem when running the Tracker Capture, after completing the enrollment data I click the “Save and Continue” button to go to the first stage but nothing happens. In the Chrome console this error appears:

httpStatus: “Conflict”
httpStatusCode: 409
message: “Organisation unit is not part of the search scope: Eh6twhbmqN4”

What could be happening?

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Hernan.-

1 Like

did you be able to solve this? because I am facing the same issue,
can someone help in solving such issue

1 Like

@dhis2-tracker @Gassim
Hello people. I just encountered this with one of our units and it is preventing them from doing any entry on the tracker capture app?
I see that no response was given to this issue. We are running 2.36.8.
Can we have a quick review of what could be causing this issue?

2 Likes

There are fixed jira tickets regarding the same error - Ticket 1726 and Ticket 1449 both on Android platform; @marcus @Gassim
should this be logged into jira for the team to check the DHIS2’s tracker capture app too?

1 Like

Yes thanks @jomutsani! I was going to triage this to the @tracker-backend channel in the dhis2 workspace the moment @ifeanyiokoye posted but Slack wasn’t working. Thanks for sharing the Jira tickets it will probably provide any essential info.

– shared this with @tracker-backend.

1 Like

Hi @Gassim,

I am having the same issue. Any updates?

Version 2.36.9-SNAPSHOT
Build revision c3a381e
Build date February 4, 2022, 18:40

Thanks
Julhas

1 Like

Thank you @julhas! I’m following up with @tracker-backend about this topic post, and hopefully one of the core team experts will respond.

I will let you know if I have more updates. (If anyone is facing this issue, please feel free to add your post too!)

Thank you! :+1:

I guess this is caused by search org unit of the particular user where some TEI are shared from other facilities where the user has no capture access. Try to extend search to up org unit level and see it it works.