Tracker Capture reactivate completed enrollment

Dear All,

I’d like to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year !

I noticed an issue, which I need to clarify. Is it not possible to edit records or to make an enrollment active again once it has been completed.

As shown in the screenshot, the enrollment grays out once it has been completed. I cannot find an option to make the enrollment active again or to edit the data of any events attached to any of the stages of the particular enrollment.

Version:
Build revision:
Build date:
2015-12-30 14:31

But when I manually changed the relevant field in programinstance table it goes active again.

Thank you

···

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Hi Pamod

Yes, this is the current standing of how enrollments work. There have been some discussions internally about this, maybe Abyot can explain what the ending result was.

···

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

I noticed an issue, which I need to clarify. Is it not possible to edit records or to make an enrollment active again once it has been completed.

As shown in the screenshot, the enrollment grays out once it has been completed. I cannot find an option to make the enrollment active again or to edit the data of any events attached to any of the stages of the particular enrollment.

Version:
Build revision:
Build date:

But when I manually changed the relevant field in programinstance table it goes active again.

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Thank you

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Morten

Thanx Morten.

It would be great if it’s possible re-enroll. I’d wait for Abyot.

···

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Pamod

Yes, this is the current standing of how enrollments work. There have been some discussions internally about this, maybe Abyot can explain what the ending result was.

Morten

Dear All,

Version:
Build revision:
Build date:

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Thank you

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Hi,

Re-opening completed enrollments is coming in 2.22. The re-opening will allow full operations on enrollment - meaning adding / editing / removing events … The only catch here is, it is not possible to re-open enrollment if there is another active enrollment going on.

···

We are also hoping to allow re-opening enrollment in limited mode - meaning only to edit event data not add / remove event - when another active enrollment exists. But I am afraid this won’t make it for 2.22.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Thanx Morten.

Thank you,

Abyot.

Hi Pamod

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Morten

Dear All,

Version:
Build revision:
Build date:

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Thank you

Thanx Abyot,

In fact what I’m expecting is something similar to “limited mode” for a manager to edit event data of already completed enrollments.

···

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Re-opening completed enrollments is coming in 2.22. The re-opening will allow full operations on enrollment - meaning adding / editing / removing events … The only catch here is, it is not possible to re-open enrollment if there is another active enrollment going on.

We are also hoping to allow re-opening enrollment in limited mode - meaning only to edit event data not add / remove event - when another active enrollment exists. But I am afraid this won’t make it for 2.22.

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Thanx Morten.

Hi Pamod

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Morten

Dear All,

Version:
Build revision:
Build date:

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Thank you

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon