Tracker capture problem in DHIS2 2.32.4

Hello dear community members.
Our structure since last month went from version 2.28 to 2.32.4.

Problems :

1. Report in the tracker: all the listings generated for “Upcoming events” and “Overdue events” are limited to 50 lines maximum.

2. Client referred (transferred) : when a client is transferred to another Organizational Unit by a user, only this user and the SuperUser can update the data of this client in the destination organization. All other user have a blank page when they click on the patient

These problems cause us great concern in our monitoring and reporting system.

So all solutions are welcome.

Thank you in advance !

2 Likes

Thanks for your questions, Djiby. @mike – is this something you or your team can help with?

Hi @dhis2-tracker
@dhis2-tracker team

Just to clarify a bit what Djiby was trying to say.

On DHIS2 Tracker App, there are two butons on the upper left of the window name “Reports” and “Registration and Data Entry”
By clicking “Reports” we have “Tracker Reports” So from there we can see the program summary, Overdue Events and Upcoming Events.
In the previous version let say DHIS2 2.28, once clicked on whether Upcoming Events or Overdue Event , we are able to see the total list of the tracker entity in the selected case. but on the higher version (DHIS2 2.30 or higher) only 50 tracker entities that are lister no matter the level of the choice.

Thank you all for your help!

Hello All,
Was a solution to this issue ever provided? Our users have brought this up over and again.

@dhis2-tracker, @tracker-analytics

Hey,
Would you like to create a feature request for this? And, for now I would recommend that you use the API. I have created a screenshot with the steps numbered, so after selecting all the settings and program, it’s possible to get the request URL from the Network tab and then remove the paging parameters so that you can get the whole list at once. For example, in play I changed this: https://play.dhis2.org/2.36.3/api/events/eventRows.json?orgUnit=DiszpKrYNg8&ouMode=DESCENDANTS&program=IpHINAT79UW&programStatus=ACTIVE&eventStatus=OVERDUE&pageSize=50&page=1&totalPages=true to this → https://play.dhis2.org/2.36.3/api/events/eventRows?orgUnit=DiszpKrYNg8&ouMode=DESCENDANTS&program=IpHINAT79UW&programStatus=ACTIVE&paging=false

I wasn’t able to use CSV or XLS for this so maybe the other alternative solution would be creating a query. Please let me know what you think is helpful and if you need more support.

@ifeanyiokoye would you like to create a feature request to display all the events? Thank you! (:

@Gassim I would like to create a feature request for this. Also considering that this used to work before and got broken somewhere along the line as reported here.
Thanks

1 Like

@Gassim, I see this issue has been fixed in the latest release of 2.35.8.

[DHIS2-10550] - Jira

Thank you DHIS2 dev team.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for sharing! (: