Tracker Capture: Not Enrolled

Dear All,

I have been using DHIS 2.16 for tracker through Individual Module, I’m trying to migrate to Tracker Capture.

Once I upgraded to 2.17, tracker capture displays the tracked entities already registered as “Not enrolled”. Please check following screenshot. But the report shows previous stages and the data collected at each visit

image

All these tracked entities are visible in individual records module. How to view past stages in tracker capture?

Another issue I’m facing is I get an error “No programme exists” while trying to access same tracker capture through Mozilla Firefox, what may be causing this. Following is the screenshot.

image

Thank you

···

Pamod

Dear All,

After checking serveral individual records I realised what is appearing under registration and data entry are related to active events. How to view completed stages of a tracked entity? History button is not responsive in my case.

Thank you

···

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

I have been using DHIS 2.16 for tracker through Individual Module, I’m trying to migrate to Tracker Capture.

Once I upgraded to 2.17, tracker capture displays the tracked entities already registered as “Not enrolled”. Please check following screenshot. But the report shows previous stages and the data collected at each visit

All these tracked entities are visible in individual records module. How to view past stages in tracker capture?

Another issue I’m facing is I get an error “No programme exists” while trying to access same tracker capture through Mozilla Firefox, what may be causing this. Following is the screenshot.


Pamod

Thank you

Pamod

Hi,

Yes, history button is not active. It needs some work. Will finish that sometime soon.

···

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

I have been using DHIS 2.16 for tracker through Individual Module, I’m trying to migrate to Tracker Capture.

Once I upgraded to 2.17, tracker capture displays the tracked entities already registered as “Not enrolled”. Please check following screenshot. But the report shows previous stages and the data collected at each visit

All these tracked entities are visible in individual records module. How to view past stages in tracker capture?

Another issue I’m facing is I get an error “No programme exists” while trying to access same tracker capture through Mozilla Firefox, what may be causing this. Following is the screenshot.


Pamod

Thank you


Pamod

Thanx Abyot. I thought it’s just my instance not working

Regards,

Pamod

···

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Yes, history button is not active. It needs some work. Will finish that sometime soon.


Thank you,

Abyot.

(sent from mobile)

On Dec 29, 2014 2:31 PM, “Pamod Amarakoon” pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

After checking serveral individual records I realised what is appearing under registration and data entry are related to active events. How to view completed stages of a tracked entity? History button is not responsive in my case.

Thank you

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

I have been using DHIS 2.16 for tracker through Individual Module, I’m trying to migrate to Tracker Capture.

Once I upgraded to 2.17, tracker capture displays the tracked entities already registered as “Not enrolled”. Please check following screenshot. But the report shows previous stages and the data collected at each visit

All these tracked entities are visible in individual records module. How to view past stages in tracker capture?

Another issue I’m facing is I get an error “No programme exists” while trying to access same tracker capture through Mozilla Firefox, what may be causing this. Following is the screenshot.


Pamod

Thank you


Pamod

Pamod