TRACKER CAPTURE FAILING TO CLEAR FORM AFTER SAVE AND ADD NEW

I have a program which has been working fine until today when i noticed that whenever i add an entity to the program,the "SAVE AND ADD NEW’ is not clearing the form to allow for another entry.

Is this a bug?

Am using DHIS2 2.25 latest version

Please help

Regards

Stanley

Hello Stanley,

I don’t think it is a bug,we are currently running that same version. which browser are you using? I experienced the same when I was using Mozilla, use google chrome and clear your browsing data.

Regards

···

Seth Okeyo | Data Management Officer

Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office

Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani| P.O. Box 21936 - 00505| Nairobi | Kenya

T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sokeyo@dndi.org | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo

Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org

From: Dhis2-users dhis2-users-bounces+sokeyo=dndi.org@lists.launchpad.net on behalf of Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com

Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 12:41:33 PM

To: DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS Users

Subject: [Dhis2-users] TRACKER CAPTURE FAILING TO CLEAR FORM AFTER SAVE AND ADD NEW

I have a program which has been working fine until today when i noticed that whenever i add an entity to the program,the "SAVE AND ADD NEW’ is not clearing the form to allow for another entry.

Is this a bug?

Please help

Regards

Stanley

Dear Seth

I have tried clearing the cache but nothing,the same story.

Am confused though.

Thanks

Stanley

···

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Seth Okeyo sokeyo@dndi.org wrote:

Hello Stanley,

I don’t think it is a bug,we are currently running that same version. which browser are you using? I experienced the same when I was using Mozilla, use google chrome and clear your browsing data.

Regards

Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani| P.O. Box 21936 - 00505| Nairobi | Kenya

T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sokeyo@dndi.org | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo

From: Dhis2-users dhis2-users-bounces+sokeyo=dndi.org@lists.launchpad.net on behalf of Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com

Subject: [Dhis2-users] TRACKER CAPTURE FAILING TO CLEAR FORM AFTER SAVE AND ADD NEW

Is this a bug?

Please help

Regards

Stanley

I had posted this issue some days back.

I am still experience the issue of data not clearing after pressing the "SAVE AND ADD NEW’’ batton.

When i press twice hoping the elements will clear for another entity to be added,i am getting the error below:\

···

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Seth

Am confused though.

Thanks

Stanley

Hello Stanley,

Regards

Is this a bug?

Please help

Regards

Stanley

Stanley,

I presume you are referring to the fact that SAVE AND ADD NEW would clear the enrollment part but not the stage part of the data entry form?

If so, then the issue should be fixed now - Abyot sorted it out yesterday. I’ve only tested it in 2.26 where it works fine, but Abyot says he’s back-ported the fix to 2.25 and 2.24

So download the latest war file for 2.25 and try again, please

Regards

Calle

···

On 5 April 2017 at 09:47, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

I am still experience the issue of data not clearing after pressing the "SAVE AND ADD NEW’’ batton.

When i press twice hoping the elements will clear for another entity to be added,i am getting the error below:\

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Dear Seth

Am confused though.

Thanks

Stanley

Hello Stanley,

Regards

Is this a bug?

Please help

Regards

Stanley

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119

Email: calle.hedberg@gmail.com

Yes Calle that exactly what i was referring to.The enrollment part.

I will do so.

Thanks

Stanley

···

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Calle Hedberg calle.hedberg@gmail.com wrote:

Stanley,

I presume you are referring to the fact that SAVE AND ADD NEW would clear the enrollment part but not the stage part of the data entry form?

If so, then the issue should be fixed now - Abyot sorted it out yesterday. I’ve only tested it in 2.26 where it works fine, but Abyot says he’s back-ported the fix to 2.25 and 2.24

So download the latest war file for 2.25 and try again, please

Regards

Calle

On 5 April 2017 at 09:47, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119

Email: calle.hedberg@gmail.com

Dear Seth

Am confused though.

Thanks

Stanley

Hello Stanley,

Regards

Is this a bug?

Please help

Regards

Stanley