Tracked entity instance report not providing data about stages

Hi all,

We having an implementation where we want to generate a report about each TEI captured in tracker capture from within the Tracker capture screen when click on “Report” at the bottom. This instance is on 2.25 Build revision: 25de13d Build date: 2017-02-13 but when we generate the report it only shows information about the TEI enrollment and not the data which was captured in the stages.

We have another instance on 2.23 and it provides a full report for all stages that has been completed as well.

Has this report format changed and this is now expected behavior in latest versions or is it a bug?

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel: 041-367 1027

Cell: 082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@hisp.org

Hi All,

I’m trying to compare metadata export in version 2.25 against the documentation for 2.25 and i’m seeing that they are not Matching

Please see the screenshots attached.

What was the rationale for removing the detailed meta data export function?

The new Metadata Export with Dependencies does not give the option of exporting specific metadata E.G:data element alone,indicators alone,categories,Data element Group…

Regards

venuste

Hi All,
I'm trying to compare metadata export in version 2.25 against the documentation for 2.25 and i'm seeing that they are not Matching
The new Metadata Export with Dependencies does not give the option of exporting specific metadata E.G:data element alone,indicators alone,categories,Data element Group......
Regards
venuste

···

De : nsanzumuhire venuste <vensanze@yahoo.fr>
À : DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net>; DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 15 février 2017 14h23
Objet : Meta Data Export Documentation

Hi All,
I'm trying to compare metadata export in version 2.25 against the documentation for 2.25 and i'm seeing that they are not Matching
The new Metadata Export with Dependencies does not give the option of exporting specific metadata E.G:data element alone,indicators alone,categories,Data element Group......
Regards
venuste

···

À : DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net>; DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 15 février 2017 15h42
Objet : Re: Meta Data Export Documentation

Envoyé le : Mercredi 15 février 2017 14h23
Objet : Meta Data Export Documentation