Thanks for your work with DHIS2 in 2019!

Happy new year! Thanks to everyone in the DHIS2 community for your work and support in 2019. To see what we accomplished together last year, read our December newsletter here: Year in Review: Final DHIS2 Newsletter of 2019!

We wish everyone an excellent start to 2020, and look forward to more accomplishments, more user stories, more useful feedback, and more innovative solutions from the DHIS2 community this year!

12 Likes

Happy New Year too and to all DHIS2 Community fraternity.

5 Likes

Always proud of the work the DHIS2 team does. In those war movies I would shout: “Long live DHIS2 developers and supporters!” Looking forward to a brighter 2020 :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks and wish all the bests to all community members.

Special thanks to Mr @Gerard_Bisama for his excellent contribution in my life vis-Ă -vis to knowledge of DHIS2 fundamentals.

McCurtis!

4 Likes

Good all,
Please I am newly employ to my organization, and they are using Dhis2 2.27, they complain it has down time too often, and it is slow, I will want to know the best way to approach this issue.

Thanks.

3 Likes

@anana1990

Please provide more information:

• what is your organisation?
  • who is maintaining/hosting your server(s)?
  • how large is the DHIS2 database (size of orghierarchy, datavalue table, number of users, etc).

Without knowing a lot more, it’s impossible to give advice on how to approach your problems (using an outdated version of DHIS2 is seemingly just one of them).

Regards
Calle

3 Likes

Many thanks. Anyone with a registration link to the academy in Tanzania next April?

3 Likes

Hat off to you and the team for the wonderful
Support.

4 Likes

Hi Veronica. We are planning to open registration for the Academy in Tanzania very soon – hopefully there will be a registration link online within the next week.

3 Likes

Many thanks. looking forward to that. u really want to start this exciting journey.

4 Likes

Thanks Curtis,

It is a real pleasure to share this knowledge with you guys. It is the way that we can build a strong DHIS2 community for the DRCongo.

Le mer. 22 janv. 2020 Ă  10:31, Curtis Mukumba via DHIS2 Community noreply@community.dhis2.org a Ă©crit :

4 Likes