TE layer in Maps api feature type is appears as NONE

I think there is some technical issue with “Tracked Entity Layer”, most of the time I have not been lucky with it, mostly I receive a similar error message. It works fine when you capture coordinate by using Events but not with “Enrollment point”

Is there anything else that we should pay attention to (avoid or include) when we generate the Map by using “Tracked Entity Layer” !?

From my test server, even though in the Program Configuration, I have set “Enrolment details” the Feature type to be Point. But when I run the “Tracked Entity Layer”, the API results shows a feature Type to be “NONE”, See below

NONE

NONE

NONE

NONE

NONE

NONE

Hey @sele,
May I ask you to take a screenshot of the Network tab after saving the Tracked Entity Layer?

let’s see if we get any useful info…

Additionally, it might help to clear the browser cache and maybe doing some maintenance such as the one in the screenshot below: (Data Administration app > Maintenance > select “clear application cache” and “reload apps”)

Dear @Gassim, thanks a lot for your support.

Regarding maintenance, I did it several times, but there are no changes. Still says, “No Tracked Entity found”
Here is the screenshot of the Network tab after saving the Tracked Entity Layer.

When you click the message, no error with the red color is visible, but it says as I posted in my previous message. Let me know if there is anything or any information that I could share. We go through it together at your convenient time if that is possible.

Hey @sele,
Thank you for your patience! It’s still not clear why this issue is happening! This might be a bug, would you like to create a jira bug issue in Jira.dhis2.org ? It seems that even though the feature type is selected in the maintenance, it still appears as NONE. I just checked in play.dhis2.org 2.37!

@Gassim, thanks for following up. I will go ahead and report in Jira.

Best regards

1 Like

Hi @sele
Much appreciated! I tried to search for the issue on Jira but couldn’t find it, would you please share the link to it here so others can watch/vote? Thank you!

Hi @Gassim, for some reason I couldn’t post this early. It is now posted now.

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-12151

1 Like

Thanks!