T2A 1.0.0-RC3 Released

Dear DHIS2 community,

We’re happy to announce the third release candidate of T2A (Tracker to Aggregate). Notable changes include:

• Personal Access Token authentication support
  • Copying the program indicator’s aggregate export attribute option combo to the data value result
  • Correcting the behaviour where the wrong value is copied into the data value’s category option combo
  • Renaming the aggr.data.export.de.id parameter to aggr.data.export.attr.id

The application is available for download from the GitHub Release page (see dhis2-t2a.jar). Visit the README file for instructions on how to run the application. Feedback is more than welcome on the CoP.

12 Likes

Thanks Claude!

1 Like

Hi @claude.mamo. Thanks for the useful application. I am testing the app for one of my use case. Quick questions though.

1. Period seems to be static. What if I want the period to be dynamic with time? Is there any way out?
  2. Assume, I want to send data to aggregate data element linked with category combo. What is alternative way of doing so ?

Thanks a lot

Hello Seleman,

Period seems to be static. What if I want the period to be dynamic with time? Is there any way out?

There isn’t an inbuilt way to change the period at runtime. Could you expand on this requirement? Maybe you can write a script which wraps around T2A that does this?

Assume, I want to send data to aggregate data element linked with category combo. What is alternative way of doing so ?

Isn’t this only a matter of setting the category option combination for aggregate data export in the program indicator settings as shown here?

1 Like

Hello @claude.mamo, we are looking into using the T2A tool but having issues getting it to run when scaling it to our data model. We have 1000+ program indicators being pushed to 200+ data elements over the last 12 weeks.

Do you have any advice for us? I only was able to successfully run T2A for the last 4 weeks with 9 PI going into 1 data element. I’ve tried playing with org unit and period batches but haven’t had any success yet.

we are looking into using the T2A tool but having issues getting it to run when scaling it to our data model.

What are the issues? It’s taking too long to complete?

I’ve tried playing with org unit and period batches but haven’t had any success yet.

What’s the problem? I suggest you start a new discussion thread in the CoP.