Synchronisation data

Mon problème, c’est qu’on fait la synchronisation du dhis2 capture de l’android vers le serveur, il met toujours en rouge et une message que la synchronisation est échoué… Le dhis2 capture app est essentiel dans notre pays… Vous pouvez me donner la solution.

Erci

Bonjour Erci,

Est-ce qu’il y a un message par rapport al erreur quand vous essayer de faire la syncro? Si oui, le quel? Pouvez vous aller vers le Settings > Open sync error logs et regardez là?

J’imagine qu’il y a un problème par rapport a votres donnes, peut etre qu’il y a un data element marque comme obligatoire qui n’est pas rempli.

Un autre conseil c’est aller dans chaque tracked entity instance ou chaque data set et lancer un synchronization individuel. Ce ci vous permettra de voir plus de détails de l’erreur.

Bien à vous.

Hi @jaime.bosque,

I have a similar problem. For me, it’s a data set. The sync icon turns red after clicking on it and I am clicking on each data set. This is the error I get: Synchronization failed. Check the data values to try to correct the problem and try again. If it stills fails, contact your system administrator

As the mobile data is turned on, shouldn’t the data be synchronized automatically after clicking on the save button?

Thanks

Data is never synced automatically because of saving. It is sync automatically according to periods you set in Settings > Sync data.

I would recommend that you go to check the “Open sync logs” in the settings to see if you get more information there. Probably it is due to a sharing issue. Also, check the server logs to see if you can get more information.

Best.

Hi @jaime.bosque,

Thank you for your help. I will check the sync logs.

sometimes I want to edit data after saving it. On web, I click on the incomplete button for editting a data set. On android, there is only the save button. How data can be data editted here?

I have a data set where data is entered weekly. As a test exercise, data clerks have entered data for week 2020-07-20 to 2020-07-26. But, when they click on the completed form to see the data they have entered, they see the current week 2020-09-07 to 2020-09-13 at the top of the screen. Weren’t they supposed to see the period they entered data for?

Thanks again.

Hi @dmbantu

For your first question. You can directly go to the data set and edit whatever you need. Once you leave the field the value is saved.

Regarding the second, I cannot reproduce the issue. Is it happening in all your data sets? which version of the app are you using? Can you provide a bit more information?

Same here

Hi @Eniolorunmo. Can you be a bit more specific?

Hi @jaime.bosque,

BY “Once you leave the field the value is saved.”, it means that after editting the data set, there is no need to click on the save button?

Thanks

Hi @dmbantu. Yes, that is correct.

I work in immunization section as cco