Standard report not working

Dear All,

Can anyone be of help? I get the following error each time I try to run a standard report:

Oops, something went wrong

Do not panic, we have recorded it in the log

I get the same error when I try to download a report table report

I am running version DHIS 2.8

I may be wrong but it appears that am getting this error message because I don’t have jasper installed on my server (Ubuntu 10.0.4).

Can anyone help me with a link to the version of Jasper that works best with dhis v2.8? I will appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ese

···

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

Dear All,

Can anyone be of help? I get the following error each time I try to run a standard report:

Hello Ese,

there is no need to install jasper on the server.

What is probably the cause is an error with the jasper design file you have uploaded. Try looking in the Tomcat server log while you execute the report and post the output…

regards,

Lars

···

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

I may be wrong but it appears that am getting this error message because I don’t have jasper installed on my server (Ubuntu 10.0.4).

Can anyone help me with a link to the version of Jasper that works best with dhis v2.8? I will appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your response.

It appears that the problem is more complex than I thought. I think there is a problem with the database. Standard tables and report tables are no longer working.

I get the following error each time I click on standard reports or report tables. The problem started when I ungraded from version 2.8 to 2.9

Exception (org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException): ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist Position: 873
[+]
    Caused by (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException): ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist Position: 873

Below is the tomcat server log:

• WARN 2012-09-03 05:44:28,810 SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 42703 (SqlExceptionHelper.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-5])

• ERROR 2012-09-03 05:44:28,811 ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist

Position: 873 (SqlExceptionHelper.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-5])

• ERROR 2012-09-03 05:44:28,814 Error while executing action (ExceptionInterceptor.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-5])
    org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist

Position: 873
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.SQLStateConversionDelegate.convert(SQLStateConversionDelegate.java:122)
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:49)

at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:125)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:110)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractStatementProxyHandler.continueInvocation(AbstractStatementProxyHandler.java:129)

at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractProxyHandler.invoke(AbstractProxyHandler.java:81)
    at $Proxy121.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.getResultSet(Loader.java:1953)

at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:829)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:289)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2438)
    at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listUsingQueryCache(Loader.java:2283)

at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2246)
    at org.hibernate.loader.criteria.CriteriaLoader.list(CriteriaLoader.java:122)
    at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:1622)
    at org.hibernate.internal.CriteriaImpl.list(CriteriaImpl.java:374)

at org.hisp.dhis.hibernate.HibernateGenericStore.getBetween(HibernateGenericStore.java:294)
    at org.hisp.dhis.reporttable.impl.DefaultReportTableService.getReportTablesBetween(DefaultReportTableService.java:241)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
    at $Proxy77.getReportTablesBetween(Unknown Source)

at org.hisp.dhis.reporting.tablecreator.action.GetAllTablesAction.execute(GetAllTablesAction.java:98)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:453)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:292)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:255)
    at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalUserInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalUserInterceptor.java:87)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:249)
    at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalModuleInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalModuleInterceptor.java:90)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:249)
    at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalMenuInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalMenuInterceptor.java:96)

at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalParamsInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalParamsInterceptor.java:118)

at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.ContextInterceptor.intercept(ContextInterceptor.java:81)
    at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.UserSettingInterceptor.intercept(UserSettingInterceptor.java:80)

at org.hisp.dhis.security.intercept.LoginInterceptor.intercept(LoginInterceptor.java:84)

at org.hisp.dhis.security.intercept.XWorkSecurityInterceptor.intercept(XWorkSecurityInterceptor.java:103)
    at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.SystemSettingInterceptor.intercept(SystemSettingInterceptor.java:88)

at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(I18nInterceptor.java:137)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor.doIntercept(ParametersInterceptor.java:211)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:98)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.StaticParametersInterceptor.intercept(StaticParametersInterceptor.java:190)

at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.ExceptionInterceptor.intercept(ExceptionInterceptor.java:100)

at org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute(StrutsActionProxy.java:54)
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:510)
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:432)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:322)

at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:116)
    at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)

at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:334)
    at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)

at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:334)
    at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)

at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)

at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:182)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)

at org.hisp.dhis.security.filter.AutomaticAccessFilter.doFilter(AutomaticAccessFilter.java:112)

at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)

at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:184)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:155)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

at org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:119)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
    at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:200)
    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:579)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2103)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1836)
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:512)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:76)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor201.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractStatementProxyHandler.continueInvocation(AbstractStatementProxyHandler.java:122)
    … 114 more

···

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Ese,

What is probably the cause is an error with the jasper design file you have uploaded. Try looking in the Tomcat server log while you execute the report and post the output…

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Hi all,

We tried to display data with their age group in report table but it looks like it is not possible. Report table displays aggregated data only without age categories. we would suggest to have this options in report table.

···

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do..

To: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com
Cc: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Standard report not working

Hi Lars,

It appears that the problem is more complex than I thought. I think there is a problem with the database. Standard tables and report tables are no longer working.

I get the following error each time I click on standard reports or report tables. The problem started when I ungraded from version 2.8 to 2.9

Exception (org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException):

ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist

[+]
    Caused by (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException):

• WARN 2012-09-03 05:44:28,810 SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 42703 (SqlExceptionHelper.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-5])

• ERROR 2012-09-03 05:44:28,814 Error while executing action (ExceptionInterceptor.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-5])
    org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist

at org.hibernate.exception.internal.SQLStateConversionDelegate.convert(SQLStateConversionDelegate.java:122)
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:49)

at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:125)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:110)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractStatementProxyHandler.continueInvocation(AbstractStatementProxyHandler.java:129)

at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractProxyHandler.invoke(AbstractProxyHandler.java:81)

at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:289)

at org.hisp.dhis.hibernate.HibernateGenericStore.getBetween(HibernateGenericStore.java:294)
    at org.hisp.dhis.reporttable.impl.DefaultReportTableService.getReportTablesBetween(DefaultReportTableService.java:241)

at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)

at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)

at org.hisp.dhis.reporting.tablecreator.action.GetAllTablesAction.execute(GetAllTablesAction.java:98)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:453)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:292)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:255)
    at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalUserInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalUserInterceptor.java:87)

at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalModuleInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalModuleInterceptor.java:90)

at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalMenuInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalMenuInterceptor.java:96)

at org.hisp.dhis.webportal.interceptor.XWorkPortalParamsInterceptor.intercept(XWorkPortalParamsInterceptor.java:118)

at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.ContextInterceptor.intercept(ContextInterceptor.java:81)
    at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.UserSettingInterceptor.intercept(UserSettingInterceptor.java:80)

at org.hisp.dhis.security.intercept.LoginInterceptor.intercept(LoginInterceptor.java:84)

at org.hisp.dhis.security.intercept.XWorkSecurityInterceptor.intercept(XWorkSecurityInterceptor.java:103)
    at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.SystemSettingInterceptor.intercept(SystemSettingInterceptor.java:88)

at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(I18nInterceptor.java:137)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor.doIntercept(ParametersInterceptor.java:211)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:98)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.StaticParametersInterceptor.intercept(StaticParametersInterceptor.java:190)

at org.hisp.dhis.interceptor.ExceptionInterceptor.intercept(ExceptionInterceptor.java:100)

at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:432)

at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:322)

at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:116)
    at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)

at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)

at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)

at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)

at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:182)

at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)

at org.hisp.dhis.security.filter.AutomaticAccessFilter.doFilter(AutomaticAccessFilter.java:112)

at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)

at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:184)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:155)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)

at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)

at org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:119)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)

at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:579)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2103)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1836)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:512)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:76)

at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.proxy.AbstractStatementProxyHandler.continueInvocation(AbstractStatementProxyHandler.java:122)
    … 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Hi Andrew,

in report table list click on “Add data element dimension table”. Here you can first select the category combination of your data and then the data elements. The categories will then be listed as columns.

Lars

···

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi all,

We tried to display data with their age group in report table but it looks like it is not possible. Report table displays aggregated data only without age categories. we would suggest to have this options in report table.

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health

Hi Lars,

Exception (org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException): ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist Position: 873
[+]
    Caused by (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException): ERROR: column this_.last3months does not exist Position: 873

… 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Thanks Lars,

It is working but cross tab dimensions are disabled…some times people will need to select per organisation.

Thanks!

···

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health

To: Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com
Cc:dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.netdhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Report Table do not show age group

Hi Andrew,

in report table list click on “Add data element dimension table”. Here you can first select the category combination of your data and then the data elements. The categories will then be listed as columns.

Lars

Hi all,

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health

Hi
Lars,

Exception (org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException):

[+]
    Caused by (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException):

… 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

That’s noted. We can allow for more flexibility here for next release (it is already done in the service layer so should not take too long).

Lars

···

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks Lars,

It is working but cross tab dimensions are disabled…some times people will need to select per organisation.

Thanks!

*Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health

To: Muhire Andrew muhireandrew@yahoo.com
Cc:dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.netdhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Report Table do not show age group

Hi Andrew,

Lars

Hi all,

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health

Hi Lars,

[+]

… 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Hi Lars,

I restarted my server and report table is now working but am still having trouble using the “downloading as report” link. Meanwhile, tomcat log is not showing any errors (see below).

When I run the report table, I can download as Excel, CSV, PDF and JRXML but I get an error when I click on “Download as report”.

Below is the URL of the page that loads. I noticed also that when I change the word jasper on the URL to pdf, it works perfectly with no errors.

Any idea why this is happening? Please advice.

**http://50.62.13.132/dhis/dhis-web-reporting/exportTable.action?uid=yF0uPAlmBZx&type=jasper&useLast=true

http://50.62.13.132/dhis/dhis-web-reporting/exportTable.action?uid=yF0uPAlmBZx&type=**pdf&useLast=true

TOMCAT LOG:

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:46:39,640 User login success: ‘admin’ (DefaultUserAuditService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:49:05,884 Running report table: TEGIN - Monthly Report (DefaultReportTableService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:49:05,886 Reporting period date default: August 2012 (DefaultReportTableService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:49:05,887 Organisation unit: Nigeria (DefaultReportTableService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

···

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

Hi Lars,

[+]

… 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Hi Lars,

Am sure you have been too busy to respond. I thought I should let you know that the error is now fixed.

The problem had to do with the Locale on the server. I listed out the locales (locale -a) on the server and I noticed that utf-8 was not available so I generated locales manually ($ sudo locale-gen) and that was it.

My jasper reports are now loading.

Thanks,

Ese

···

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

Hi Lars,

I restarted my server and report table is now working but am still having trouble using the “downloading as report” link. Meanwhile, tomcat log is not showing any errors (see below).

When I run the report table, I can download as Excel, CSV, PDF and JRXML but I get an error when I click on “Download as report”.

Below is the URL of the page that loads. I noticed also that when I change the word jasper on the URL to pdf, it works perfectly with no errors.

**http://50.62.13.132/dhis/dhis-web-reporting/exportTable.action?uid=yF0uPAlmBZx&type=jasper&useLast=true

http://50.62.13.132/dhis/dhis-web-reporting/exportTable.action?uid=yF0uPAlmBZx&type=**pdf&useLast=true

TOMCAT LOG:

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:46:39,640 User login success: ‘admin’ (DefaultUserAuditService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:49:05,884 Running report table: TEGIN - Monthly Report (DefaultReportTableService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:49:05,886 Reporting period date default: August 2012 (DefaultReportTableService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

• INFO 2012-09-03 09:49:05,887 Organisation unit: Nigeria (DefaultReportTableService.java [ajp-bio-8009-exec-4])

Hi Lars,

[+]

… 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Thanks Ese, good that you figured it out. Sorry for not replying earlier.

Lars

···

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

Hi Lars,

Am sure you have been too busy to respond. I thought I should let you know that the error is now fixed.

The problem had to do with the Locale on the server. I listed out the locales (locale -a) on the server and I noticed that utf-8 was not available so I generated locales manually ($ sudo locale-gen) and that was it.

My jasper reports are now loading.

Thanks,

Ese

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

Hi Lars,

TOMCAT LOG:

Hi Lars,

[+]

… 114 more

Hello Ese,

regards,

Lars

Thanks,
Ese

Dear All,

Thanks Lars
regards

PEPELA WANJALAMINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERSHEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMAFYA HOUSE, HIS LG 37P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYATEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097CELL: +254 (0) 722375633 or 0202033363EMAIL: wanjala2p@yahoo.com hmis@health.go.ke "HealthInformation Management - Making a World of Difference”

···

--- On Thu, 9/6/12, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@gmail.com> wrote: