Some indicators not working in data set reports

I have a data set that are it data elements and indicators working perfectly when I use data entry app. Some of the indicators were not showing data when I ran the report app (data set report) to display the quarterly report, while others were.
What went wrong that indicators aren’t showing data is what I’m wondering.

Hello Sami, Can you add more details and description to this issue so that others can pitch in.

Also Did you run Data Analytics job before trying the report

Is it possible for you replicate this issue play dhis2?

1 Like

Thnx @jthomas
I have a data set whose content includes, for example, three data elements named A,B,and C, an indicator named X in table S1, and three data elements named D,E, and one indicator named Y in table Z1. Indicator X adds the totals of A, B, and C, while indicator Y adds the totals of D, E, and F. Both of these indicators sum and show the total when you run the data set form from the data entry app. but when I run the data set report, the X indicator shows the total number but the Y indicator doesn’t show the total number.

Do you see any errors in the console or Network tab (F12 → Network)?

Is the configuration of X and Y identical? Did you check to see if there was any difference in sharing settings, configurations…etc? If you use the Data Visualizer, does it work?

Maybe clearing the cache and running analytics could help.

1 Like

I tried to solve this issue and succeed. As the the indicators removed from section part of data set. Once ai added this in section part the reports working well.

Best

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing the solution! Could you take a screenshot (before and after? // steps to reproduce) Thank you! :grin:

If it’s not supposed to work that way then we might want to create a jira bug issue for the software core team to have a look. :+1: