SMS Command Single Event

Hi.

I’m working on registration of single events through SMS, but I struck a problem and hope somebody can help me.

In 2.12 you can create a SMS command connected to a dataset, then edit the command and create codes that is tied to the data elements. Single event is not connected to data sets, but to programs. I can now create a commands that is connected to a program instead of a dataset, but when I go to edit the data elements in the program does not show, so I can’t create any codes in the command.

I guess it has something to do with that /dhis-api/dataelement is connected to datasets, but not to programs.

Programs has kind of their own datalement-methods in /dhis-api/program.

Any idea or tips on how I can import the programs data elements in edit-sms-command.vm would be much appreciated!

• Snorre Olimstad

PS: This is the current code that import the data elements into edit-sms-command.vm:

#foreach( $dataElement in $dataElements)

#if ($dataElement.categoryCombo && $dataElement.categoryCombo.sortedOptionCombos) 

#foreach($x in $dataElement.categoryCombo.sortedOptionCombos)    

#set ($str = ""+$dataElement.id+""+$x.id)

<tr>

<td>

$dataElement.name $x.name

</td>

<td>

<input type="text" name="$dataElement.id.$x.id" value='$!codes[$str]' class="validate">

</td>

</tr>

#end

#else

<tr>

<td>$dataElement.name</td>

<td><input type="text" name="$dataElement.id"></td>   

</tr>         

#end  

#end

Hi Snorre ,

It’s seem to me that you’re using the dhis-api to get the list of ProgramStageDataElement . Why don’t you just use the normal program service to get the Program object and from that you can easily get the ProgramStageDataElement list.

Long

···

Ngo Thanh Long
HISP Vietnam

Từ: Snorre Olimstad snorro@ifi.uio.no
Tới: dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Đã gửi 5:49 Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 9 2013
Chủ đề: [Dhis2-devs] SMS Command Single Event

Hi.

I’m working on registration of single events through SMS, but I struck a problem and hope somebody can help me.

In 2.12 you can create a SMS command connected to a dataset, then edit the command and create codes that is tied to the data elements. Single event is not connected to data sets, but to programs. I can now create a commands that is connected to a program instead of a dataset, but when I go to edit the data elements in the program does not show, so I can’t create any codes in the command.

I guess it has something to do with that /dhis-api/dataelement is connected to datasets, but not to programs.

Programs has kind of their own datalement-methods in /dhis-api/program.

Any idea or tips on how I can import the programs data elements in edit-sms-command.vm would be much appreciated!

• Snorre Olimstad

PS: This is the current code that import the data elements into edit-sms-command.vm:

#foreach( $dataElement in $dataElements)

#if ($dataElement.categoryCombo && $dataElement.categoryCombo.sortedOptionCombos) 

#foreach($x in $dataElement.categoryCombo.sortedOptionCombos)    

#set ($str  = ""+$dataElement.id+""+$x.id)

<tr>

<td>

$dataElement.name $x.name

</td>

<td>

<input type="text" name="$dataElement.id.$x.id" value='$!codes[$str]' class="validate">

</td>

</tr>

#end

#else

<tr>

<td>$dataElement.name</td>

<td><input type="text" name="$dataElement.id"></td>   

</tr>         

#end  

#end

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net