SMS Command Single Event

Hi.

I’m working on registration of single events through SMS, but I struck a problem and hope somebody can help me.

In 2.12 you can create a SMS command connected to a dataset, then edit the command and create codes that is tied to the data elements. Single event is not connected to data sets, but to programs. I can now create a commands that is connected to a program instead of a dataset, but when I go to edit the data elements in the program does not show, so I can’t create any codes in the command.

I guess it has something to do with that /dhis-api/dataelement is connected to datasets, but not to programs.

Programs has kind of their own datalement-methods in /dhis-api/program.

Any idea or tips on how I can import the programs data elements in edit-sms-command.vm would be much appreciated!

• Snorre Olimstad

PS: This is the current code that import the data elements into edit-sms-command.vm:

#foreach( $dataElement in $dataElements)

#if ($dataElement.categoryCombo && $dataElement.categoryCombo.sortedOptionCombos) 

#foreach($x in $dataElement.categoryCombo.sortedOptionCombos)    

#set ($str = ""+$dataElement.id+""+$x.id)

<tr>

<td>

$dataElement.name $x.name

</td>

<td>

<input type="text" name="$dataElement.id.$x.id" value='$!codes[$str]' class="validate">

</td>

</tr>

#end

#else

<tr>

<td>$dataElement.name</td>

<td><input type="text" name="$dataElement.id"></td>   

</tr>         

#end  

#end