Show highlight color of Comment in Data Set

Dear all Developers,
I want suggest 2 things:

1. In DHIS2 should highlight color in textbox of data-value in data entry, If that textbox of data-value has comments inside. SO it is easy for look if those textbox has some comment or not without double-click on textbox.

2. Follow-Up Analysis function in “services” → “Data Quality” → “Follow-up Analysis”. Should enable see text of Comments that already put “MARK”.

SO thank you if consider on this problem. I hope it could be so good if can release with DHIS V2.15.

Best Regard,

CHANNARA

Hi Channara,

···

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:47 AM, channara rin rin.channara@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all Developers,
I want suggest 2 things:

1. In DHIS2 should highlight color in textbox of data-value in data entry, If that textbox of data-value has comments inside. SO it is easy for look if those textbox has some comment or not without double-click on textbox.

Which version are you on? This is actually the way it works currently. If there is a comment for a field, the field border is green. For drop-downs, there comment icon turns green.

There is a small issue in that this does not happen immediately after you enter the comment, rather next time you load the form.

1. Follow-Up Analysis function in “services” → “Data Quality” → “Follow-up Analysis”. Should enable see text of Comments that already put “MARK”.

We can work on this.

best regards,

Lars