SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsJar Unable to process Jar entry [module-info.class] from Jar [jar:file:/C:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/jackson-core-2.10.1.jar!/] for annotations

Dear Dhis2 community,

While upgrading to Dhis2 Tracker version 2.34 I’m being challenged with the following error message. I tried to update my Warfile to the latest version 2.34.2 but to no avail.

SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsJar Unable to process Jar entry [module-info.class] from Jar [jar:file:/C:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/jackson-core-2.10.1.jar!/] for annotations…

Your support is highly appreciated.

With Best Wishes,
Michael

Hi Michael, a bit of digging suggests it could be related to the JVM or Tomcat versions. Could you run java -version from the command line as well as ```
java -cp catalina.jar org.apache.catalina.util.ServerInfo
(replace catalina.jar with the full path to your catalina.jar file under the tomcat/lib folder).

Thanks

Hi Edward,

Thank you for replying my query, I have tried to upgrade the JVM and Tomcat versions but to no avail.

Thanks