Section Form Problems.

Dear all,can someone please help me out? i tried to ad an additional two ages to a section form but when i added it the female side age disappears.
below is a screen short…

···

On Jan 28, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Anthony Danso anthonydanso47@yahoo.com wrote:

All is fine now. i have all my age groups appearing now.Below is a sceaam shortThank You.

···

On Jan 28, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Anthony Danso anthonydanso47@yahoo.com wrote:

On Jan 28, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Anthony Danso anthonydanso47@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear all,can someone please help me out? i tried to ad an additional two ages to a section form but when i added it the female side age disappears.
below is a screen short…<Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 9.48.31 AM.png><Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 9.48.46 AM.png>

When you add options to categories after creating the categories one must go to data admin > maintenance > update category option combos.

Lars

···

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Anthony Danso anthonydanso47@yahoo.com wrote:

All is fine now. i have all my age groups appearing now.Below is a sceaam shortThank You.
On Jan 28, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Anthony Danso anthonydanso47@yahoo.com wrote:

On Jan 28, 2014, at 9:46 AM, Anthony Danso anthonydanso47@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear all,can someone please help me out? i tried to ad an additional two ages to a section form but when i added it the female side age disappears.

below is a screen short…<Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 9.48.31 AM.png><Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 9.48.46 AM.png>


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp