Run analytics tables automatically

Hello,

I am looking forward to seeing the analytics tables being updated and/or created automatically when tracked entities, events or datasets are edited, deleted or created.
I would like dashboards to display latest data, but I have to run analytics tables for the data to update on the dashboards or wait for automatic running of analytics tables.
Can’t there be a possibility of analytics tables being updated and/or created automatically when tracked entities, events or datasets are edited, deleted or created?

Thanks

1 Like

My understanding - there is no trigger like mechanism as you suggest, and even if such a feature exists it may end up some serious race-condition because of multiple users keep adding data

But isn’t that if you configure continuous analytics from scheduler to make it happen as close as 60 seconds, you may be able to achieve the result with a near real-time?

2 Likes

Hi @jthomas

I’ve tried you sugestion, but unfortunatelly it failed, and the dashboard is not updating, as you can see in the picture.

Thank you
Pirolita

What version you are using, What’s the error you got: Do you have access to tomcat logs? I think it requires little more investigation on why it’s failing for you

2 Likes