Request For Information

Dear Dhis2 Experts & Developers,

I hope this message finds you well , I created a Custom Web Application with JavaScript and Called Events API. the data is increased and it loads more after some minutes display data in Data tables.

Kindly provide your solution and how to make the performance better.

With Best Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Hi @mohammadayub864

Please share the API endpoint and parameters that you are using so I could test on play.dhis2.org. If you could explain with more details from play that would be helpful as well! Additionally, please mention the DHIS2 version you are using.

Thank you!

Dear @Gassim,

I am using latest version of DHIS2 (2.40.3) and I am fetching Event Report API in JavaScript Data Tables.

But it reached 1800 records but it is very slow loading if it reaches 1K how it will be ?
if there is any solution please let us know and share this to your developers.

With Best Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Dear DHIS2 Experts,

I hope this message finds you well, Need Feedback about above request.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Hi @mohammadayub864

Thanks for the screenshot, would you share the complete URL request from /api/? I need to test the API request and parameters so I could test on play.dhis2.org.

Dear @Gassim ,

I hope this message finds you well, this is the URL that I generated from Event Report in Dhis2 demo play. I read this api in javascript custom application. the data increased and loads more. Please farward my messages to Development Team of Dhis2.

Thank you
With Best Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Hello @mohammadayub864

When fetching the data through the API, you can use paging and fetch the data by chunk.

Please refer to the documentation.Metadata - DHIS2 Documentation

Regards,

1 Like

Hello @diallotafsir52,

Thank you for your Information but we can not search data if you specify the page and pageSize. I am using JQuery datatables if you have done and sample code in javascript please share.

thank you
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan