Request for Information or Solution Urgent Need

If you look at my suggestion, you can use code as site id. So if it changes you can change the code to the new site id, edit the latitude and longitude provided the name won’t change. If you may need to revert to this site id in the future simply create a new one and hide this one from the form that will be displayed.

You can give right to multiple users to fill the form by district when you assign them to a district in the user app not maintenance app.

This can be achieved I guess with Pivot table or report table. Or you can create a sql query to generate a report.

I will still stick with my suggestion of using OU to simplify the form. That way the data can be design using each district as a section for the form. That way the long form can be reduced to sections.

Dear @jetisco4u,

Thank you, Still I have two issues, regarding your suggestions. they want to fill one form not section wise.
another issue you said , I guess pivot table or report table will generate but you are sure with sql query we can do anything but they want the same report each quarter in the system. I am not always I will train and submit the system to other staff.

is there any tool in dhis2 that use sql query and generate report what format we want to print?

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

It is still the same, the system can take a break if the form are break down to section. At the end whether it is in section or not, they will all ended up in the data value table

Check out this resource document on generating custom report with sql query

One more question @mohammadayub864

You mentioned there were 1673 rows in your form in one of your earlier posts. Why is it that exact number?

Best regards,
Jason

1 Like

Dear @jetisco4u,

For now it is an exact number.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Dear @mohammadayub864 ,
Yes, I understand that, but why is it 1673 and not 1694? From the looks of your data entry form, you can enter multiple site IDs per organisation unit. But what is not clear is why there are 1673 rows? It seems unusual to me, thus I am trying to understand it a bit better.

Based on other implementations who have used DHIS2 for tracking infrastructure, I am not sure that this design is going to work. Did you have a look at maybe using tracker?

Best regards,
Jason

@mohammadayub864 now that you need this table as is, you could consider designing it in Ms. Excel then use VBA to generate HTML for your custom table. If you need help on this you can contact me.