Reports not generating data

Hi DHIS2 community,

I’ve created a program recently and now I want to test the reports modules.
I have registers a few TEIs under different OUs for the purpose of testing but my reports are coming empty.
In the example below, I want to see how many male and female I have registered in the past 5 year in each facilty and I am sure there are TEIs under these facilities but my report is empty.

What could I’ve missed? Please assist.

Thanky you.

Hi, @Tangy

In response to your inquiry, I would suggest you run analytics from the Data Administration app.
Source - Data Administration - DHIS2 Documentation.

1 Like

Hi, @e4eDHIS2
I did that. Everything appear to be fine

1 Like

Hi @Tangy,

I would suggest you to check if the user has access to the DEs/TEAs/PIs or indicators used in the report.

Plus open browsers console and check if any errors there.

Regards, Ulanbek

1 Like

Hi @Ulanbek ,

The access has been granded.

There is an error that I have raised earlier to the community and it only appear under maintance.

I was advised to clear my cache through data adminstration to make sure it is not a cache error, which I did. I further communicated with my administrator to check the catalin log since I do not have access to the serve but he said there in no issues with the server.

Currently, I am a bit out of options. I use to get data when generating reports thou at the beginning, about 3 months ago, I want to believe it something I have done or so.

Please what version of DHIS2 are you using? Is there a chance we can reproduce this issue in any of the play.dhis2.org instances?

I don’t think this is related to this issue.

@Gassim I have managed to solve this issue. It turned out I had too many data elements in my program so I had to delete some. The maximum that I can have is 1600 data elements. After deleting a number that were not relevant to the program the reports begun to generate in tracker.

Thought this could help someone.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing the solution with the community!

It sure does :+1::+1: