Release of the Android Capture App v1.1.1 (patch version)

Dear DHIS2 Community,

We are releasing today a new version of the DHIS2 Android Capture App . This is a patch version, which builds upon the last version including urgent bug fixes.

It includes no functional improvements neither changes in the User Interface. It means that yours users can update without experiencing any change in the UI.

The following bugs have been fixed:

General

Data Entry

• ANDROAPP-1790 | Age Value Type> not possible to edit fields years, months, days
  • ANDROAPP-1782 | Problems after adding one event in the Android capture app v1.1.0
  • ANDROAPP-1694 | App is not showing the Due Date

Program Rules

• ANDROAPP-1787 | PR not hiding Program Stage Section and causing crash

Tracker Logic

• ANDROAPP-1753 | New events does not trigger the “Ask user to create new event when stage is complete” feature
  • ANDROAPP-1697 | Ask user to complete program when stage is complete fails
  • ANDROAPP-1537 | Expiry period type “weekly” allows user to create events in previous dates
  • ANDROAPP-1474 | Expiry period type + expiry days fails
  • ANDROAPP-1458 | Completed events expiry days fails

More details in Jira and documentation

You can download it from :

• Google Play (the upload is being processed in Google Play Store and will be available in the next hours)
  • Github (already available)

Remember that all this information is also available in the Android Section of the DHIS2 web site!

Best,

the Android team

Please remember to create a Jira Issue if you find a bug

[Project: Android App for DHIS2 | Component: AndroidApp]

5 Likes

Hi @marta
Thanks for this release. It’s definitely more stable than 1.1.0. I have filed some tickets on JIRA and seen movements on them. I have a question:

I noticed that imported events are listed on the android app as “Events expired”. We have not set in expiry days for the event program. We tried updating the expiry days to 100 (daily), but observed no change. How can we ensure the events are not listed as expired?

Thanks
Muhammad

2 Likes

Noted. Thanks for the information

2 Likes

Hi @medallion,

If you have not set expiry days, or expiry period type, then your events should not be marked as Expired. You can also check if they appear expired in web. If not, please report a Jira Issue.

Thanks!
Marta

2 Likes