R[0] is undefined error while metadata export

hello
I am getting the r[0] is undefined error while exporting metadata. what could be the reason and how to rectify this ?
thank you

Hi @raju,
Sorry what version of dhis2 is this? Would you be able to reproduce this on play.dhis2.org and share the steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

@Gassim it is on version 2.37.7, I think reproducing an error like this is out of expertise :slight_smile: will try to remember what i did and get back to you. Thanks

1 Like

Okay thanks! For now please try the following:

1. Clear system cache by going to Data Administration app → Maintenance → Clear application cache and reload apps

2. Clear browser cache using the browser cache cleaner app and just in case the cache isn’t clearing properly.

1. To double check if it’s not a browser cache issue use another browser/profile which you’ve not accessed this site before, if you still see the error then it’s not a cache issue.

2. If you did all the above, please open the Network tab (F12 → Network) in your browser devtools, and then click the option which shows the error, click on the red text (if there is any) in the network tab, and take a screenshot.

Thank you!