Push Analysis

Hi All,

I am using 2.33 and have been testing push analysis with Dashboard contain single value visualization. And got an error like this.

ERROR 2019-10-14 05:00:00,822 Could not create or send report for PushAnalysis '.................' and User '.....': Dimensions cannot be specified more than once: [BaseDimensionalObject{Dimension=dx, type=DATA_X, display name=Data, items=[DimensionalItemObject{uid=Mir19b6ZLYI, name=....}]}, BaseDimensionalObject{Dimension=dx, type=DATA_X, display name=Data, items=[DimensionalItemObject{uid=Mir19b6ZLYI, name=....}]}, BaseDimensionalObject{Dimension=dx, type=DATA_X, display name=Data, items=[DimensionalItemObject{uid=Mir19b6ZLYI, name=....}]}] (DefaultPushAnalysisService.java [taskScheduler-13])
org.hisp.dhis.common.IllegalQueryException: Dimensions cannot be specified more than once: [BaseDimensionalObject{Dimension=dx, type=DATA_X, display name=Data, items=[DimensionalItemObject{uid=Mir19b6ZLYI, name=....}]}, BaseDimensionalObject{Dimension=dx, type=DATA_X, display name=Data, items=[DimensionalItemObject{uid=Mir19b6ZLYI, name=....}]}, BaseDimensionalObject{Dimension=dx, type=DATA_X, display name=Data, items=[DimensionalItemObject{uid=Mir19b6ZLYI, name=....}]}]
	at org.hisp.dhis.analytics.data.DefaultQueryValidator.validate(DefaultQueryValidator.java:200)
	at org.hisp.dhis.analytics.data.DefaultAnalyticsService.getAggregatedDataValues(DefaultAnalyticsService.java:245)

Any Solution?

Thanks
Taufiq

1 Like

@Emma_Kassy / @Scott - might you know a fix for this?

@jomutsani can you please work with @taufiqhs to report a bug for this one?

1 Like

Hi @taufiqhs - Kindly check out these JIRA tickets around the same and add the error log and comments of what you are facing to the topic that resembles the issue.

Let me know where I can help.

Best,
James.

I am using aggregate 2.30 and am having trouble pushing reports or analytics out. The user documentation mentions clicking a box “enable” but I don’t see this. Otherwise, I am not receiving the report which includes one dashboard with two charts. Am i missing something?

1 Like

Hi @gawantang the box that must be checked is in the user profile to enable receiving of email messages.

There are a few bugs that present some maps and charts from showing up in push analysis in 30, 31, and 32. We are working on those now, but in the mean time I suggest you use pivot tables and simple bar and line charts in the dashboards that you want to send via push analysis. We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Tables, bar, and line charts would be great for now! So my email notifications are enabled (see attached screenshot) - at least at the general systems level. I’m not seeing anywhere to do this on specific user profiles? Is that done user by user through the user app?

1 Like