Provide Suggestions to DHIS2 Development Team

To Whom IT May Concern,

I hope this message finds you well, the data visualizer is much better from previous version. it will be much better if the same pivot table design download in excel or csv and the subtotal or grand total is also not downloaded in excel , csv and html

if possible to add pivot table with charts combine in one page. looks better. hope it is added in next release of dhis2. much better and appreciated.

With best Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

3 Likes

Thank you for the post! Could you please share screenshots with examples of what you mean? Thank you!

Dear @Gassim,

I hope this message finds you well, my main purpose is to download the same format pivot table with total in excel but it is not downloading the same format but it leave total.

if possible to show data in table and charts in one file. it will be much better.

the image is attached snaped below.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

1 Like

Dear @mohammadayub864
Have a look in the options in the Data Visualizer.

You can choose whether to display the totals or not for both rows and columns.

Best regards,
Jason

1 Like

Thanks @mohammadayub864, I think I understand what you mean!

@jason, is it by design that the totals are not included in the downloaded file? Please see the screenshot:

Thanks!

Dear @Gassim,

My Suggestion was that as well as two more suggestions for the betterment of the system.

1- Increase some more Formatting , download with the same format to excel.
2- we are able to show data in pivot table as well as in charts in the same file and download to excel and pdf.

Thank you

Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Possibly. That total is calculated in the pivot table app itself (not by the server), which is why it is not present in the downloaded file.

1 Like

Thanks!

By increase formatting you mean style? There are several options, what additional options you believe are necessary to add?

It’d be interesting if it’s possible for the xls file to have an already generated chart. Would you like to create a feature request for this option? Projects - Jira However, it might be something that requires a lot of maintenance, so for now, any spreadsheet software that can use the xls file should be able to generate the chart from the data.

This is already an option in Image or PDF but in excel, you’d need to generate the chart from the plain data source. It sounds similar to the request above.

Thank you for sharing your reflections! :+1:

Dear @Gassim,

Thank you for your consideration, I mean customly adding labels , logos , like power bi desktop at least some features, if possible.
to create a good report and download with same format in pdf and excel.

it will be more attractive.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul , Afghanistan

Thank you for the clarification! Would you like to create a feature request and share the link to the ticket here so other community members can vote/watch/comment and follow? Projects - Jira

Thanks!