Program stages taking hours to load data elements

Hi, everyone.

I have created about 8 different tracker captures, but in all of them program stages take long to load the data elements, sometimes hours and hours. There aren’t more than 30 data elements in each tracker capture. Any help is welcome. Below Iam attaching an image:

Thanks in advance

1 Like

@fernando
What version of DHIS2 are you using?
Are you able to replicate the same issues on demo sites , If yes, can you report this issue on jira

Cheers,
Emma.

1 Like

@Emma_Kassy

Iam using Version:2.31. On demo sites, things work well.

1 Like

Hi @fernando,

This seems very strange. Could you tell me the size of your implementation? Is there a lot of data? Do you know the specification of your server hardware?

Some specific queries can return huge amounts of data from the database to the server if the api is lacking some protection against this, which combined with low server memory can cause some very slow api requests.

1 Like

Hi @fernando,

I have observed that this happens when you are using a customized form. Please, can you use the browser cache cleaner to clean the caches and try loading the form again? This work for me and I hope it works for you too. Let me know the outcome if it works or not and I will research further. Thanks

1 Like