Program stages not repeatable but still showing after completed

Hello,

I need some help in fixing a bug. I created a number of program stages in a tracker capture program that are not repeatable. The problem is even though I complete each of these stages, I am still able to add them. The are behaving as though I had enabled the repeatable feature when in fact not. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Regards,

Paul

1 Like

Hi @PSomwe,

Thank you for reporting the issue you are having.

What version of DHIS2 are you using? Have you been able to reproduce the issue in our demo servers (play.dhis2.org), or can you give us steps to try and reproduce it?

Best,
Karoline

Hi @Karoline

I am using version 2.30. I will attempt to reproduce the issue in the http://play.dhis2.org/ demo server. Basically, I just created stages and did not check the repeatable check box. I am expecting that each stage completed is not filled out more than once but this is not happening. At one point I cleared the browser history and the stages seemed to work correctly but the issue reoccurred after sometime. What am I supposed to do for my queries to be responded to quicker? I logged this issue three weeks ago and I only got a response today.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Like

Hi again @PSomwe,

As 2.30 is an unsupported version, we do in general recommend to upgrade to a supported version (From April 2nd, that would be 2.32 and above).

Sorry for the delayed response, it can sometimes vary a bit how fast you get your response on this CoP, but this is the place to go for these enquiries. Next time I would suggest you include the points outlined in this topic: About the Support - Assistance technique category (Version, steps to reproduce, screenshots etc) as this will help people in figuring out what the issue could be as well and hopefully elicit faster response.

I will check quickly myself whether I run into this issue on the 2.30 play server. ETA: I cannot reproduce the issue.

Karoline

@PSomwe - Did you manage to reproduce the issue in the play.dhis2.org server?

Hi @Markus,

I was unable to reproduce the issue in the play.dhis2.org server. I am not quite sure whats really causing the issue.

Thanks,

Paul