PROGRAM INDICATOR ON ENROLLED CLIENTS

Dear All,

Kindly assist me with to create a program indicator to count the number of Clients/patients enrolled in a program.

The other indicators on created from the program stages are responding quite well but indicators on the enrollment stage,none is giving out results.

I had initially done this:

“Number of Clients Registered” and On Expression I put this “V{enrollment_count}” but its not counting? What am I missing.

Thank you once again

Stanley Kalyati

Dear Users,

I had posted the email above for your assistance and i would like to post it again that if there is anyone who can assist.Please come assist.

Thank you.

Dear All,

Kindly assist me with to create a program indicator to count the number of Clients/patients enrolled in a program.

The other indicators on created from the program stages are responding quite well but indicators on the enrollment stage,none is giving out results.

“Number of Clients Registered” and On Expression I put this “V{enrollment_count}” but its not counting? What am I missing.

Thank you once again

···

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

Thank you once again

Stanley Kalyati

Dear Stanley,

Sorry for no response for a long time. I have tried to replicate it on 2.24 and its not working for enrollment only event.

We need to report it as a bug.

Regards

···

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Users,

I had posted the email above for your assistance and i would like to post it again that if there is anyone who can assist.Please come assist.

Thank you.

Dear All,

Thank you once again

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

Thank you once again

Stanley Kalyati

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139

prosper@hispuganda.org | prosper@dhis2.org | Skype: prospertb