PROGRAM INDICATOR CAN DISPLAY DATA WHEN I SWITCH OU TO ROW DIMENSIONS

I created a program indicator to count the number of clients enrolled to a program. On layout,when i place the OrgUnit on Filter,Period on Row dimention and data on column dimension,i am able to see data by months.But when i switch OrgUnit to Row dimension and period to filter,then no data is displayed.

What could be the problem? I am using DHIS2 2.25 latest build.

Please help

Stanley

I had posted this issue for help, is there anyone who can advise?

Thanks

Stanley

···

On Mar 22, 2017 12:43 PM, “Stanley Kalyati” skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

I created a program indicator to count the number of clients enrolled to a program. On layout,when i place the OrgUnit on Filter,Period on Row dimention and data on column dimension,i am able to see data by months.But when i switch OrgUnit to Row dimension and period to filter,then no data is displayed.

Please help

Stanley

Hi Stanley,

Are you using months within one year or your months are from 2 years?

E.g. the below:

Oct 2016

Nov 2016

Dec 2016

Jan 2017

Feb 2017

Regards,

Georgi

···

Thanks

Stanley

Please help

Stanley

Georgi,

You are right,when i select months for one year i am able to see data regardless of how i move around with the Layout.But when i mix periods for two years then data does not show.

Is this a bug or thats how it is made.

I would love to have information across years.

Thank you

Stanley

···

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi Stanley,

E.g. the below:

Oct 2016

Nov 2016

Dec 2016

Jan 2017

Feb 2017

Regards,

Georgi

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Stanley Kalyati

Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:56 PM

To: DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS Users dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] PROGRAM INDICATOR CAN DISPLAY DATA WHEN I SWITCH OU TO ROW DIMENSIONS

Thanks

Stanley

Please help

Stanley

I am not sure. If someone on the developing team is following the issue I would love their opinion!

I think that the bug comes from tracker programs. In program settings if you set your repeatable stages to be monthly (or yearly or other period) younwill not be able to create stages that flow within two years. E.g. Now is 2017 and I want to create monthly stages and enter data for earlier periods, say months in 2016, tracker will not allow me to do so. It will allow me to create monthly stages for 2017 only. This restriction actually is reflected in reporting as well. You are not able to see a combined figure for two years.

I will put together some screenshots of the above and report to jira.

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@logicaloutcomes.net | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@logicaloutcomes.net

···

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 7:54:23 AM

To: Georgi Chakarov

Cc: DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS Users

Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] PROGRAM INDICATOR CAN DISPLAY DATA WHEN I SWITCH OU TO ROW DIMENSIONS

Georgi,

You are right,when i select months for one year i am able to see data regardless of how i move around with the Layout.But when i mix periods for two years then data does not show.

Thank you

Stanley

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Georgi Chakarov
georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi Stanley,

E.g. the below:

Oct 2016

Nov 2016

Dec 2016

Jan 2017

Feb 2017

Regards,

Georgi

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Stanley Kalyati

To: DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS Users dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Thanks

Stanley

Please help

Stanley

Dear Georgi and Stanley,

There seems to be a problem with the monthly periods in tracker - please register this as a bug in Jira.

The problem with the Program Indicators from different years I was not able to reproduce. Using the pivot table app I am able to see program indicator values from different years in the same table. Can you provide some more info on your indicator, alternatively send the database to me offline?

Markus

···

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 7:54:23 AM

To: Georgi Chakarov

Cc: DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS Users

Georgi,

Thank you

Stanley

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Georgi Chakarov
georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi Stanley,

E.g. the below:

Oct 2016

Nov 2016

Dec 2016

Jan 2017

Feb 2017

Regards,

Georgi

Thanks

Stanley

Please help

Stanley