Problems on Data synchronization

HI everyone i hope you are doing well, sorry I have a program in which we i have a list of pacients that we collect data, but when i try to synchronize the data is returns me errors as the screens shots show below.
can anyone please help me to understand this :pray:

Hi @Denilson

Where this patients enrolled in the phone? Or did you create them on the web version and then downloaded with the phone? There is a complain about a TEI not being found which is weird. Can you find that TEI online? Could you perform a metadata synchronization to make sure you have the latest metadata? Also, is this happening with several devices or only in this specific one?

Please try all that. And eventually I might ask you to provide credentials to a testing server if possible where this can be replicated to understand a bit more.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi @jaime.bosque I hope you are doing well, during some analysis on the log we found the error which was this org.springframework.dao.IncorrectResultSizeDataAccessException: Incorrect result size: expected 1, actual 2 and we solved it by deleting the second default from the categoryoptioncombo table. Thank you

dhis version 2.37

3 Likes

Thanks @Denilson for sharing the solution! :+1::+1:

1 Like