Problem testing Bulk Load app on Play

I am having a problem testing the Bulk Load app on Play. I get this error:

Welcome back to the community @adam! :tada:

What version of the app are you using? Which of the instances on play?

Thanks!

Hi @Gassim Sorry about that. Here are those versions:

DHIS2: 2.38.5
Buik App: 3.23

1 Like

Thanks Adam! I tested in a local instance and was able to perform the migration and open the app:

The reason why it’s not working on Play is because admin/district doesn’t have the ALL authority. I will ask further, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Gassim . Being able to test this app in the Play environment will help us troubleshoot issues with the vendor.

@adrianquintana

Dear @adam

@Gassim is right. This happens when it is the first time you open the app after an version upgrade. The app prepares its datastore according to to the new version and calls this process “migrations”.

So it is required somebody with permissions to execute the migrations before it can work properly in the new version.

Best regards

1 Like

@adam did you manage to test the app following @ifoche’s indications? Please let us know if you are still running on some problem

Hi @eyeseetea Thanks for checking in. Unfortunately, i am still seeing the same problem on the Play environment (DHIS 2 Demo - Sierra Leone) The good news is that me and @ifoche were able to troubleshoot these issues in our own separate servers. At some point it would be nice for the Play server administrators to run these migrations so we could do our testing in the Play environment.