Problem assignment data sets to organisation units

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem when trying to assign a data set to organisation units. I receive this error:

An exception occurred

Sorry! The system failed to execute the operation. Usually, no data is lost and you can continue working by going back to the previous page. If you wish to report the incident, please save this page by choosing "File -> Save (page as)" in your browser and include the saved page in the report. The problem details are listed below.

[+] Exception (org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException): No row with the given identifier exists: [org.hisp.dhis.dataset.DataSet#26330]

I was previously able to assign data sets to organisation units however I can no longer edit those either and assign them to different organisation units. It just results in the same error as above.

I am on version 2.10, build 9037. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Nick

···

====================================================
This message was scanned for viruses with Trend Micro ScanMail, GFI MailSecurity and GFI MailEssentials by the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific. However, the recipient is advised to scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Hi Nick

Sorry to say I have seen this error before but not 100 % what causes it. As a temporary fix you can go to data administration → cache statistics and click clear cache. Then try again.

regards, Lars

···

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM, duttas@wpro.who.int wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem when trying to assign a data set to organisation units. I receive this error:

An exception occurred

Sorry! The system failed to execute the operation. Usually, no data is lost and you can continue working by going back to the previous page. If you wish to report the incident, please save this page by choosing “File → Save (page as)” in your browser and include the saved page in the report. The problem details are listed below.

[+] Exception (org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException): No row with the given identifier exists: [org.hisp.dhis.dataset.DataSet#26330]

I was previously able to assign data sets to organisation units however I can no longer edit those either and assign them to different organisation units. It just results in the same error as above.

I am on version 2.10, build 9037. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Nick

This message was scanned for viruses with Trend Micro ScanMail, GFI MailSecurity and GFI MailEssentials by the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific. However, the recipient is advised to scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi,

I have seen the same error a couple of times. Power cycling the server solves the problem for me.

Regards,

Ese

···

On Friday, November 23, 2012, Lars Helge Øverland wrote:

Hi Nick

Sorry to say I have seen this error before but not 100 % what causes it. As a temporary fix you can go to data administration → cache statistics and click clear cache. Then try again.

regards, Lars

Hi everyone,

An exception occurred

Sorry! The system failed to execute the operation. Usually, no data is lost and you can continue working by going back to the previous page. If you wish to report the incident, please save this page by choosing “File → Save (page as)” in your browser and include the saved page in the report. The problem details are listed below.

Nick

Disclaimer:

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Yes this problem is cache related, and restarting the server has the same effect of clearing the cache, except its more painful.

I will continue to investigate the issue.

···

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Ese Egerega ese@cis.com.ng wrote:

Hi,

I have seen the same error a couple of times. Power cycling the server solves the problem for me.

Thank you for your feedback everyone. With Jason’s help as well it is working once more.

Nick

···

Sent: Friday, 23 November 2012 9:20 PM

To: Lars Helge Øverland

Cc: Dutta, Mr Shurajit Nicky (SOL); dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem assignment data sets to organisation units

Hi,

Regards,

Ese

On Friday, November 23, 2012, Lars Helge Øverland wrote:

Hi Nick

regards, Lars

Hi everyone,

An exception occurred

Nick

Disclaimer:

Post to :
dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Disclaimer: