Prevent event deletion in tracker

Hi everyone, has anyone setup DHIS2 to not allow users delete events in the timeline? I have tried removing all authorities from the specific role we are using but doesn´t seem to work. What I need is to remove the delete button or disable it or making it non functional. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

William

Dear @waviles

Very interesting use case, however if you allow users to create the event then they must have the right to delete unless you want a group of user to only view not delete them you will have to set this up in access under program configurations

Regards

Hello Prosper,

I completely agree with you. This might be a super specific use case, we need auto generated events can´t be removed by data entry users by mistake. They need to be able to enter information but not delete the event.

Thank you so much!

Best

1 Like

Dear team. Was this use case reported to Jira ? It is interesting use case, I have a similar requirement on one of my use case

1 Like

Dear community,

Is there any way to disable delete button? I want to implement similar use case in order to block users from deleting the data without reporting to the line manager.