Pivot table and visualiser

Hi team,
Am a database manager using DHIS2, am having a challenge in generating data in the reports i.e. pivot table and visualizer. When I check through manual aggregation, it shows data is in the system but is not reflected through the reports.

Please help

Hi,

Please make sure that you are running analytics before using Pivot tables and Visualizer.

···

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:31 PM, bridgetmagoba@mifumi.org wrote:

Hi team,

Am a database manager using DHIS2, am having a challenge in generating data in the reports i.e. pivot table and visualizer. When I check through manual aggregation, it shows data is in the system but is not reflected through the reports.

Please help


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Hi Gupta,
I always run analytics but still have the same challenge.

···

On 2015-06-05 00:05, Neeraj Gupta wrote:

Hi,

Please make sure that you are running analytics before using Pivot
tables and Visualizer.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:31 PM, <bridgetmagoba@mifumi.org> wrote:

Hi team,
Am a database manager using DHIS2, am having a challenge in
generating data in the reports i.e. pivot table and visualizer. When
I check through manual aggregation, it shows data is in the system
but is not reflected through the reports.

Please help

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [2]

--

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Links:
------
[1] https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi Bridget,

we would need some more detailed information from you in order to help you… Please tell us steps you have taken, potential error messages in web browser, javascript console, tomcat log output etc.

regards,

Lars

···

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:08 AM, bridgetmagoba@mifumi.org wrote:

On 2015-06-05 00:05, Neeraj Gupta wrote:

Hi,

Please make sure that you are running analytics before using Pivot

tables and Visualizer.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:31 PM, bridgetmagoba@mifumi.org wrote:

Hi team,

Am a database manager using DHIS2, am having a challenge in

generating data in the reports i.e. pivot table and visualizer. When

I check through manual aggregation, it shows data is in the system

but is not reflected through the reports.

Please help


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [2]

Thanks,

Neeraj Gupta

Links:


[1] https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

[2] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi Gupta,

I always run analytics but still have the same challenge.


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Dear Lars,
When I select a data element or an indicator in pivot table/visualizer, then the period and organisation units, the report will return no values found.On checking in manual aggregation it shows data is available.
I have not yet interfaced with tomcat log output and javascript.

Secondly, Some reports generate less statistics than i expect. On checking manually through individual records or manual aggregation, sub-county by sub-county, i see more records than what the report gives me. where could other records be?

At times some records do not show up when I search using individual records/ find or add instance/ list all instances. The space for the records shows but the record information does not show. What could be the problem.

Thanks

···

On 2015-06-06 01:48, Lars Helge Øverland wrote:

Hi Bridget,

we would need some more detailed information from you in order to help
you... Please tell us steps you have taken, potential error messages
in web browser, javascript console, tomcat log output etc.

regards,

Lars

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:08 AM, <bridgetmagoba@mifumi.org> wrote:

On 2015-06-05 00:05, Neeraj Gupta wrote:
Hi,

Please make sure that you are running analytics before using Pivot
tables and Visualizer.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:31 PM, <bridgetmagoba@mifumi.org> wrote:

Hi team,
Am a database manager using DHIS2, am having a challenge in
generating data in the reports i.e. pivot table and visualizer.
When
I check through manual aggregation, it shows data is in the system
but is not reflected through the reports.

Please help

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1] [1]
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1] [1]
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [2] [2]

--

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Links:
------
[1] https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [2]

Hi Gupta,
I always run analytics but still have the same challenge.

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [1]
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [2]

Links:
------
[1] https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp